Welcome to The Road to Carnivore podcast!
This 13-minute episode gives you an idea of what this entire series will be about, and the many topics that will be covered.
The main argument in this series is that the further you go down the road to carnivore, the healthier you will be. Eat more meat, and less plants, for better health.
For the vast majority of people, food is the single biggest factor for health and wellbeing, and I believe we are getting more and more unhealthy as a society because we are eating further and further away from a carnivore diet, which is how we ate as humans for most of our history.
A few of the topics we will dig into in this series:
- Why meat is nutritionally superior to plants
- The many toxins and poisons that plants have
- How to overcome food addiction
- Why it’s important to realize how insane our modern food environment is
- The metabolic benefits, autoimmune benefits, hormone benefits, and other major system benefits to carnivore
- Weight loss and fitness
- The environmental angle of meat vs plants
- Why carnivore is actually more affordable than people think
- How to handle holidays and social events
- How to transition to carnivore and how to stick with carnivore long term
- The nuances between beef, chicken, pork, and other meats
- Why saturated animal fats like butter, tallow, and lard are so great
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Show Links and Resources:
Commentary: Iconoclastic Reflections on the ‘Safety’ of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid-Rich Culinary Frying Oils: Some Cautions regarding the Laboratory Analysis and Dietary Ingestion of Lipid Oxidation Product Toxins
Association of fried food consumption with all cause, cardiovascular, and cancer mortality: prospective cohort study
For 2 million years, humans ate meat and little else — study
Curcumin causes DNA damage and affects associated protein expression in HeLa human cervical cancer cells
Curcumin Triggers DNA Damage and Inhibits Expression of DNA Repair Proteins in Human Lung Cancer Cells
Glucosinolates (Goitrogenic Glycosides)
Pharmacology, Toxicology, and Pharmaceutical Science: Solanine
Wow! I am so glad I found you I have a few key carnivores that I follow to gain inspiration from and support and I’ve been a carnivore for almost 7 months straight. And I found you off of Kelly Hogan and I’m listening to your videos and they are so so so so helpful with information that I need.
That is so wonderful! Congrats on your 7 months 🙂
I’m so happy to find such a beautiful woman who is a Carnivore, you’re going to help me motivate my wife and daughter to come down the road to carnivore with me and maybe even my hard headed teenager son. One big obstacle has been the tendency for most carnivores to be “old men”
Hi Paul, I’m so glad that you are inspired. It is definitely part of my mission to represent the feminine side of carnivore. To encourage women in particular to eat meat, and how it will make you much leaner, healthier, etc than any salad. I wish you and your family great health!
I love the way you explain the reasons and benefits. You have an amazing ability to make things understandable and very convincing. Keep it up.
Clint, thank you!